Somewhere and somehow I heard that life viewed in reverse is composed so beautifully and succinctly that the trials of being forced to live it in this forward and linear fashion make it all worth having.
Bearing this in mind, I have at times attempted to fuck with the whole process and proceed backwards so that I may see things clearly moving forward.
This does not work.
Frankly, if it did, I would buckle in tears from fearsome manifestations of time itself being ripped apart by the feeble will.
People should not see these things or try to harness the direction of what we cannot comprehend.
Providence has shown me that although clever and not without resource or usefulness, we should bear in mind that not a single one of us can ever be sure that we truly matter in our writhings and violence about this beautiful and generous green Earth, whose full dimensions shall never properly unfold before us.
Happily, things progress much the same. As before, I am whole and I think my shower will be fixed soon.
29 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment