is far from everything, but it sure helps.
There is a finite but appalling expanse of it ahead. I can definitely see it performing some kind of elaborate gesture at me, but am unable to determine if it is a thumbed nose or the most generous of thumbs up? Due to the strength of the conviction that I found hiding under my bed, I shall choose to see nothing other than what will enable me to serve the commons.
I don my favorite hat and walk out into the smoky future, sure of my fate.
Oooh! If there is to be a name for a new form of Judo that I will enact today it will be of the kind that turns a solicitation from a near stranger to a much longed-for gift to the tight fist of the closest friends. I shall ruminate upon it's name. I shall christen it's life with my own tongue.
29 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment