skip to main | skip to sidebar

-TINY-LITTLE-CAKE-

detailed instructions and methodologies for elaborately blowing things way out of proportion

29 January 2010

Frustration

I made really crappy food tonight and it actually made me sick.

You might have no idea how badly this pisses me off.

Tomorrow I engage this disaster properly.
Posted by Mike at 7:42 PM
Labels: home economics, hope, masochism

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (46)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (43)
      • Mockery
      • Just pour the coffee.
      • Attributes
      • -End of archived writings-
      • Magic is Free
      • I washed
      • It’s been storied
      • Taking a moment
      • A definite halo
      • Someone showed me
      • Frustration
      • Josh and Me
      • Again dumbstruck
      • Unintentional Magic
      • Timing
      • Bucky
      • The dumpster
      • Rising from the splendor
      • The Shaking
      • Shined brightly
      • Positively starved
      • Waffling carelessly
      • As time blossoms
      • I shoot,
      • Jubilation
      • More blank eyes
      • Further Contemplation
      • Re-invigoration
      • The strings
      • Drip, drip, drip
      • Fuck Danger
      • These are my toes,
      • Fear
      • Family / TT
      • Now
      • Travel
      • Glovebox
      • Fuzzy Intelligence
      • Gifts
      • Variety
      • Nu-Tra at the Scotch 'til You Drop
      • Unintentional Consequences Seething with Opportunity
      • Exhumed writings now coming back to life!

About Me

Mike
View my complete profile