that lives outside my apartment building had a particularly vivid smell as I came home today. Horray for the stinky detritus of humanity.
There is a population of semi-feral cats that live in the general area about my humble home. One of my neighbors so generously (and perhaps questionably) sets out a large plate of food for them; perhaps his intent is to keep them from the aforementioned stinky dumpster. I feed my cats this expensive sensitive lefty food made from New Zealand Bhuddist free-range yoga lamb. He sets out what I would equate to Capn' Crunch. I saw one of the sweet kitties climb down into the sewer, screw around for a bit, and resurface a few minutes later. I am searching for a way to weave these facts together into a cohesive fabric of knowledge which I may drape over my mind for another night out in the party town of understanding.
29 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment