As I stumble and cough in this at times morbid fashion through our misshapen Eden, my vague little prayers are if not answered, at least acknowledged. As I beg for the fruits of my people to feed and confuse the shit out of me, these simple seeds are growing...
The noses of the privileged and the eyes of the self-righteous have not and will never reach the tight weave of this ramshackle armor I must unfortunately (thankfully) wear upon my heart.
Right. As I was intending to say, when the pace of being is so formulaic and without modulation, one tends to gradually freak out over time. A strict diet of rice and beans is revolutionized by the sudden introduction of the humble tomato, if I may be understood...
The wealthy hands of providence bless me with spices that I haven't tasted for, well, I don't how long or if I even have, but it sure seems like a while. As I savor the delicate and obviously temporary additions, my shoulders chill over and my neck goes taught not unlike in the throes of love, and they shall not pass until forgotten, which is, as always, much too soon.
I am again whispered that talk is cheap, inaction is death, and something else equally as important.
29 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment